I'd like to tell you about a resource that may not be familiar to you. It's a magazine called Pathways to Family Wellness.
Pathways is a quarterly publication that offers parents articles and resources to make informed health care choices for their families. It provides thought-provoking information from the holistic health perspective (which is why I like it) and invites parents to explore options for family wellness. Among the articles in the latest issue are:
- Why Light Matters
- Fundamental Problems with Maternity Care in the United States
- The Importance of Skin-to-Skin Contact (about moms and babies)
- Children Who Feel Loved Are More Loving
- Guided Imagery for Children Dealing with Stress
- Baby Crawling: How Important It Really Is (a favorite topic of mine!)
The featured article is titled "How We Are Making Our Children Sick." Quoting from the table of contents:
A subscription for the magazine is $25 for a year and $45 for two years. For more information, and to subscribe, click here.